* 100% organic cotton percale.
* 200 thread count.
* A brilliant color palette instantly updates the bedroom.
* Duvet cover has hidden buttons and interior ties.
* Sham has an envelope closure; insert is sold separately.
* Machine wash.
* Watch a video about the process used to create our printed organic bedding.
* Catalog / Internet Only.
* Beautifully woven of 200-thread-count 100% organic cotton percale.
* Finished with cotton-twill interior corner ties and a 6" inner flap with a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
* King and Cal. King sizes have 2 additional ties centered along the top and bottom edges.
* Buttons on the duvet cover are secured with lockstitching for enduring style.
* Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately: down blend or synthetic.
* Pottery Barn Naturals are made with organic cotton fiber that is certified to have been grown without chemicals, synthetic fertilizers or pesticides. Purchasing these textiles supports the organic farming industry and is a safe, healthy and beautiful way to live green.
* Duvet CoverTwin: 68 x 86"
* Full, Queen: 92 x 88"
* King, Cal. King: 108 x 92"
* ShamStandard: 20 x 26"
* Euro: 26" square
* Flange: 2" wide
* Machine wash warm, gentle cycle.
* Use only nonchlorine bleach when needed.
* Tumble dry low.
For standard delivery of items in stock, UPS will deliver as quickly as 5 business days. Items shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories will take longer, and are delivered by UPS or USPS at our regular fees, with an additional charge of $10. Some heavy or oversized items cannot be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states. For these addresses or APO or FPO addresses, call our Sales Department at 1.888.779.5176.
Standard Delivery and Processing Charges
Up to $15.00 = $4.95 charge
$15.01 to $25.00 = $6.00 charge
$25.01 to $45.00 = $8.00 charge
$45.01 to $65.00 = $11.00 charge
$65.01 to $90.00 = $14.00 charge
$90.01 to $125.00 = $17.00 charge
$125.01 to $200.00 = $21.00 charge
$200.01 & over = 10% charge
$3,000.01 & over = 5% charge
Add $4.25 for each gift wrap.
For rush delivery, add $15.00 per address
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).