A beginner’s guide to Limewash for Interiors.
Spring Flower Wallpaper
Whether you want to transform an entire room or introduce a striking feature wall, this elegant wallpaper is the answer.
* Printed wallpaper
* Offset pattern repeat 53cm - The design elements in the pattern run diagonally across the wall, so only alternating rolls should be the same at the ceiling. Every second roll will have to be dropped by half the repeat length for the pattern to match accurately. (Also known as half-drop match)
* Suitable for living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms and hallways
* Not suitable for bathrooms or kitchens
* Roll dimensions: W52cm x L10m
* Printed wallpaper is not washable - sponge cleaning only
Miller Paint in Portland, Oregon put together a simple tutorial for a paint-your-own terrazzo mural using their new collection of springtime pastels.
Meghan Rostovsky and her Providence Design Group partners share a shopping list to turn an unused garage into a stylish outdoor living area.
Overlay Office turns an 1899 building in South Slope into bright, two-bedroom units that have plenty of graphic flair.
A remodel by architect Peter Goodhue transforms a dark, cramped residence into an airy place for a young family.
Z+ Architects navigated an unusual riverfront site to create a contemporary residence with tranquil views and privacy.
Roam Architects designs an airy addition with a timber roof, a two-way fireplace, and generous glazing that connects it to the backyard.
Thanks to a simplified layout and clear connection to the outdoors, this historic home is ready for a new chapter.