With its gracefully turned legs, scrolling arms and comfortably sloped seat back, this welcoming chair exemplifies 19th-century British colonial style. We’ve updated the design for the rigors of the outdoors with sustainably harvested, naturally durable eucalyptus.
- 29" wide x 30.5" deep x 34" high
- Solidly built by hand from FSC-certified eucalyptus.
- Our rich honey finish accentuates the highs and lows in the wood's natural color.
- Comfortably deep seat and high, angled back.
comfortable back and seat cushions are available in water-repellent,
ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Cushion covers remove easily for machine washing.
- Simple assembly.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Eucalyptus is a dense, fine-grained hardwood that’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
is certified sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council, a
nonprofit organization dedicated to responsible management of the
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery ensure structural integrity.
- Finished with an oil stain to enhance the wood’s natural moisture resistance.
- Features weather-resistant hardware with our antique-brass finish.
- Thick, comfortable back and seat cushions are available in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven ground.
- Overall: 29" wide x 30.5" deep x 34" high
- Seat: 22" wide x 22" deep x 13.5" high
- Arm length from back rest: 27"
- Arm height from floor: 23.5"
- Distance between legs: 23.5" side to side; 20" front to back
- Weight: 28 pounds