This extremely convenient photo gallery app allows iPhone users to keep up with the latest home design trends, easily browse through numerous quality images and draw inspiration from the works of the professional interior designers from around the globe. Photos of the interiors can be selected basing on the Room Type, Style or Color, which greatly enhances the navigation experience. The application features:
* Easy-to- use gallery navigation providing smooth image browsing experience. There are three folders within the app – Recent, Popular and Favorite. There’s also a slideshow feature allowing to look through the selection of photos in each section.
* All of the photographs presented in the application come in high resolution. Users can use zoom to take a closer look at the details they are interested in.
* Offline viewing – Users don’t need to be connected to the Internet in order to view the gallery once the app is downloaded.
* Possibility to filter the images according to the Room Type, Style, and Color.
“Dream Home stands out of the variety of gallery applications we’ve developed previously,” said Peter Melnikov, VP of Apalon. “The unique design of the gallery allows users to easily browse through hundreds of spectacular photos featuring unique and original home design ideas from around the globe.”
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later
* 1.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dream Home 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Apalon is a leading mobile and game development studio that delivered numerous successful iPhone titles. Founded as a mobile development and game development arm of the established and experienced software development vendor MoveYourWeb, Apalon uses advantages and knowledge of a solid technology company while maintaining the culture of a small boutique. Copyright (C) 2010 Apalon. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.